WebApi is a Haskell library that lets you
- Write web API services
- Quickly build Haskell client for existing API services
- Generate API console interface for your web API (coming soon)
- Generate a mock server that can mock your responses and requests
- Create a type safe routing system.
- Enable type safe generation of links.
- Specify a contract for the APIs.
- Auto serialization and deserialization of the request and response based on api contract.
- Write handlers which respect the contract.
WebApi is available on github . Contributions and feedback are most welcome!
- 1. Installation
- 2. Quick start
- 3. Routing
- 4. Server implementation
- 5. Content Serialization / Deserialization
- 6. Error Handling
- 7. Building haskell client for third-party API
- 8. Mocking Data